When you fundraise for us, you help us more then you think. It’s not just the funds you bring in; you also raise our profile so more people hear about us. You inspire others to fundraise and you become part of our extended family.
Fundraising gives a great sense of achievement – you are making a real difference to children’s lives. Thanks to people like you, fundraising has become an essential part of our income.
Let’s be honest, it’s also a great excuse to do something silly at work/school and get away with it! If you’d like to speak to us about a fundraising idea, please give us a call on 020 7376 0032 or email us – we’d love to hear from you.
Short of Fundraising ideas and need inspiration? Take your pick…
The autumn fundraiser
• Pub quiz and conker fight night
• Bonfire party – donations for food and drinks
• School fundraising – ask yours to pick us this term
• Halloween fancy dress day
• Pumpkin carving competition
The sporty fundraiser
• Sponsored swim – local pool or cross channel!
• Cycle to your nearest town or across the UK
• Hold a charity football tournament
• Undertake a run, trek or skydive
• A sponsored walk
The big night out fundraiser
• Charity ball
• Auction night
• Charity fashion show
• Karaoke night
• Quiz night
The 9am to 5pm fundraiser
• Cake sale or office bake-off competition
• Dress down or fancy dress Friday
• Make your colleagues lunch for a fiver each
• Office sweepstake
• Office Olympics